This 2 Minute Miracle Gel from JM Ocean is the newest beauty product to hit the Irish market and I was lucky enough to get a sample.
This product claims to be a 7 in 1 Gel and states it can be the following:
- Skin Hydrator
- Pore Minimizer
- Skin Brightener
This product is not just for your face but for any part of your body if you are suffering with any of the following:
Below are a list of ingredients in the product which help to boost dull skin, repair and restore your skin.
When I opened the product it was a thick gel and I thought it would be extremely heavy on my skin but it wasn’t. I used the gel on the first day as it stated on the package. I wasn’t expecting too much but to my shock the amount of dead skin cells that came off my face was horrifying I thought I had been looking after my skin well, obviously not that well. I used the product first thing in the morning and when I put on my make up after using the gel, it literally glided onto my skin. My skin felt so fresh and smooth. The tierd dull morning look disappeared. I thought my skin was really glowing.
I was amazed at after just one use the results I saw. I would suffer from dry skin on my face and because of all the walking I do especially in this cold weather finding a good product is essential for me. Having two children keeps me up at night and so gives me dark circles under my eyes also. So finding one product that can help my skin from being dry and reduce the dark circles and wrinkles under my eyes is amazing. I personally wouldn’t use it every day on my face maybe every second day but any one who suffers from Acne may need to use this on a daily basis.
Here are the instructions on using the gel.
Using The Gel
- Apply to any dry skin (including the face and hands) that need instant rejuvenation.
- For facial application apply to each cheek. Smoothly, spread it out over your cheeks, forehead, chin, and nose leaving a thin layer behind.
- Wait 30 to 60 seconds then start to rub your cheek gently in a circular motion. If after rubbing, the applied gel does not liquefy and feel slightly runny, wait for another 30 seconds and rub the area again.
- Gently rub and exfoliate all excess debris and dead skin. During exfoliation, I was able to see balls of rolled up skin coming off my face
- Rinse the gel off and pat dry
You can contact http://www.myjmoa.com/jenniferfilgate/default if you wish to buy this 2
Minute Miracle Gel. I have ordered my own jar.