It’s finally here, the big Cocoa Brown Tan reveal…..
Tanning Queen Marissa Carter of Cocoa Brown absolutely spoiled a room full of bloggers and guests today in the swanky Shelbourne Hotel in Dublin. The inspiring entrepreneur herself, met and greeted every single guest as they arrived with open arms and thanked everyone for their support in getting her where she is today.
The Cocoa Brown Team filled the day with lots of beauty demos including, Marissa’s world famous “Tantouring” and make-up demos form the lovely Rosie Connolly, TaraO’Farrell and AJ Fitzsimons. There was lots of Q&A’s throughout the day and Marissa’s honest and openness was a true inspiration. I swear I left with a barrel full of beauty tips but my product must have list will have me broke!
While the highlight of the day was the big reveal itself, we were all treated to an incredible make-up demo from the world famous, celebrity make-up artist, Julia Carta. Julia was so informative and her hints, tips & product recommendations are a whole other post in itself. Julia has a portfolio to make you swoon all nightlong. From touring with Britney Spears for 6 months to blushing up Ben Affleck on set, Julia is now a much loved X Factor make-up artist. Julia had a wealth of knowledge and throughout her make-over on Marissa, she answered some Q&A’s and told us about some of her much loved products and gave us some great tips.
Julia Carta beauty tips:
– Prepping the skin is the key to longer lasting make-up and vital!
– Hyaluronic Acids are great for keeping skin hydrated
– Work in layers. In other words, don’t cake on the slap and create a blank canvas, build up thin layers of product
– Mattify the skin with silicone to smooth out imperfections and reduce the appearance of pores
– Learn how to use your hands when applying make, as the natural heat of your hands will help transfer the product better.
Julia’s fave products, just to name a few:
– Bobbi Brown, Extra Illuminating Moisture Balm
– Benefit, What’s Up
– Dior, Nude Air Foundation
– Dior, Brow Pencil
– Embryolisse Lait-Cream Concentre Nourishing Moisturiser
– Mac, Lipliner in shade Spice
– YSL, Touche Eclat Concealer
– Make-up Forver, HD Powder
Marissa being super savvy on snapchat (@cartermarissa), snapped every single product Julia used on her and added it to her timeline so we didn’t miss a thing.
What do you think of the new Cocoa Brown Tan launch?